Wednesday 9 October 2013

Frustration

I have been spending hours starting to get the formatting reading for the last book, Return, and then thought to brush up Hybrid and Complications whilst I was at it.

Now, can someone explain why what I though would take 30 minutes took 4 hours?!?!

So, annoying...

When I used to work as an Accountant I would get my stuff done really quickly, and then would be twiddling my fingers for the next job, or clock watching every minute... yet, this is truly the longest job EVER. It is never done, never finished, there is always something I can do better, some other social networking site I can join or update!

So, let me make it clear to any of you sceptical readers out there - this self-publishing lark is no biscuit! It's gruel! I must be mad!


You just keep smiling...
I am coming to the conclusion that for my next project I am gonna go a hunting... a hunting an agent! Tally ho!

Excuse my rant & if you want to make me feel like my time has been well spent please take a look at my updated descriptions for the books and leave some feedback!

By the way, I have also included my first editorial review, by Christine Thompson, a journalist from the local newspaper in Gibraltar. I am really chuffed with the review, and glad that someone who is not my ideal reader can appreciate its value - woo hoo!

Thank you :)

Vanessa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment