Monday 3 November 2014

The tide always turns...

Yesterday, I wrote a melancholy post about how I was leaving smashwords - I have deleted it now! A lot can change in 24 hours!

Today, I found out I have been featured in the Gibraltar Insight Magazine and on the article it tells readers to buy the book via smashwords! SO... after deciding not to publish with smashwords anymore I had to republish everything today.

 

Fate has a way of dictating your life and sometimes its best to just RELAX and stop worrying all the time (I am shouting this at myself right now!)

This article is amazing and I have to thank Kay Xiarras for writing it after she briefly interviewed me.

Now all I ask is this... the next time I complain or sound disheartened tell me to zip it!

Thanks for reading,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment