Wednesday 23 July 2014

SMASHWORDS PROMOTION


I did not realise smashwords were having a reduced month so I am late to the party...

Either way, for one week only and exclusive to smashwords, get the entire trilogy for only $3!


I have had some fantastic reviews recently... THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT :)

Check them out on AMAZON

"Once again Vanessa has created a flawless story, I didn't notice any grammar or spelling errors, which means there either were none or I was so absorbed into the story I didn't see them, which is a HUGE deal to me. I loved the entire trilogy and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a paranormal story with a twist and some romance. I am impressed that the scenes that could have quickly turned these books into erotic were kept "clean" and "classy" while still bringing all of the emotion of the action between characters."

MY BOOK FAIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment