Sunday 31 August 2014

What a lot of reviews! WOW & thank you!

After weeks of a dry spell on the reviews front, they have been pouring in this week! Must have been the fact I was on holiday and not able to check as much!

It means so much to me when people take the time and it has been fantastic to get some feedback. It's so easy to want to give up, and this is the kind of motivation I needed before the kids head back to school and I can write again!

IN THE US...

Hybrid (The Evolution Trilogy Book 1)

Awesome - August 23, 2014

This story is top-notch. Every character has story of their own. All were told with clarity and love. Can't wait to read the next one. Fantastic.

The Evolution Trilogy: Hybrid, Complications & Return

I ready enjoyed this Trilogy - August 24, 2014

A very different look into Vampires and the lives we have read about . I ready enjoyed this Trilogy . I was fully engrossed in this story . Well written The charters were easily followed . A must read!

IN THE UK...

I got a few 3 star reviews, nothing amazing... BUT then, one of the reviewers who was not as keen on HYBRID then read the other two. I am blown away by the reaction... it certainly made me smile!

Return (The Evolution Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A well deserved 5*, 31 Aug 2014

Yes. The conclusion to this trilogy was so good. I never expected the turn of events. I'm glad Caitlin found her way. Sometimes, you need that space to realise what you had all along was the real deal. Loved the story and wish I could have read more about their reunion.

Complications (The Evolution Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars The story got better, 30 Aug 2014

The 2nd instalment got better. Really loved the story. Steven got his girl back but with some complications. Loved the way the story turned out. Shame about a few of the characters. On to the next one.

Hybrid (The Evolution Trilogy Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars good read 3.5 stars, 30 Aug 2014


I actually enjoyed reading this book although I felt it wasn't descriptive enough. I mean it's supposed to be a YA novel about a new kind of vampire species. So you expect to read the odd violence here or there, but there was none. You get the impression someone was attacked but no detail about it.. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the story but the author needs to up it a bit. In any case, I am going to read the rest of the series.


When I wrote this trilogy I did not want to have the same boring ending and the same predictable end.

Life is never predictable and it rarely turns out as you expect. The view changes as you move around...

I am beginning to think that perhaps I nailed it on the head. It's a huge relief to me to know that my instincts paid off. A sickly sweet happy ending is not what everyone wants when they read a book! PHEW!

Thank you for your support & keep reading...

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment